Support Forums

Full Version: Post a picture of your iTouch/iPhone home apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a picture of my iTouch4 home area that I took with the activator screenshot function. Let's see what your apple device looks like Smile

My iTouch 4 (Click to View)
Your image isn't working, and how do you take pics on your iTouch anyway?
(08-11-2011, 01:05 AM)Behind Enemy Lines Wrote: [ -> ]Your image isn't working, and how do you take pics on your iTouch anyway?

I set a button to take a screenshot through my accessibility menu with winterboard.
I have an itouch4, I cant find the function o.0
(08-11-2011, 03:03 AM)Behind Enemy Lines Wrote: [ -> ]I have an itouch4, I cant find the function o.0

I had an ITouch 4 as well when I did this thread, it's an old thread, and my ITouch isn't jailbroken anymore, but you need a jailbroken ITouch to do this.
You don't need to jailbreak it to take screenshots. Hold the home button and the sleep button, then you will see the screen flash once and its in your photo library.
Picture does not work for some reason :/
Picture doesn't seem to work. :/
(08-13-2011, 04:46 PM)FISH Wrote: [ -> ]Picture doesn't seem to work. :/

Not for you ether? OP could you update it?
(08-13-2011, 04:55 PM)MrTylerHaz Wrote: [ -> ]Not for you ether? OP could you update it?

Update what? I don't understand ... I created this thread months ago. My ipod image isn't required for others to be able to post theirs lol. The image is long gone

(08-13-2011, 04:28 PM)intel 4004 Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need to jailbreak it to take screenshots. Hold the home button and the sleep button, then you will see the screen flash once and its in your photo library.

No, that would be to power down your Ipod
Pages: 1 2