Support Forums

Full Version: my life story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am Psychosis although my real name is Josh. I am a 14 year old that lives in a rather boring town in the state of Arkansas. I plan on telling you most of my life story throughout this little page my life is not plain out horrible although I have gone through some things I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy, but who hasn’t?

I will start at the beginning. I don’t really remember much about when I was extremely young. I have been told quite a few stories by my parents and family members. I always and I mean always hated being touched, if someone picked me up when I was a baby I would through a tantrum. I also started walking extremely early, on my first birthday instead of eating my cake with my hands like most little kids do I kept asking for a spoon to eat it with.

I will move onto my earlier years now, when I was I would say 5 or so I was at my dad’s work picnic and saw a near and went chasing after it yelling, “dee-dee” this is a story I hear quite a bit. My parents were fighting quite a bit through this although I never knew what was happening it always made me extremely sad, and I still remember him hitting her a few times. The fighting and hitting really has affected me, I always fear that if I get into a relationship that I will be like him and verbally / physically abuse her even though I treat girls with 10x more respect than myself.

The next thing I remember is when I was younger around 7 or 8 and going to get a Easter hair cut it was raining, I jumped up onto a sewer drain slipped, and sliced my head open all the way around. I still remember them fighting and around this age I started to realize what was happening and this made me extremely sad, and angry at the same time especially when he hit her.

I was around 10 whenever I started martial arts; I stayed in this till I was about 13 and got my black belt. By now the hitting had stopped but the fighting still happened quite a bit. I was around 12 when the worst part of my life happened, my dad’s step daughter that used to come down every other weekend decided to lie and say that my dad raped here. I was so close to losing my dad, I went through a HUGE depression and if it wasn’t for music I probably would have killed myself / hurt myself. After wasting $30,000+ on the attorney and 2 years of crazy freaking stress my dad got off with just giving up his right to see her and 1 year probation.

I decided after that last part and the severe depression I went through, that I would decide to help people through any kind of conflict they had no matter what possible. I also decided to join law enforcement when I get older so that I can try and help change the law enforcement because of how bad they treated us like we were all animals. I will do anything I possibly can to help anyone that has a problem. I have a few of my own, like being very secluded and other then my best friends, and people I meet at concerts I am extremely shy and won’t talk to people. I am also extremely nervous around girls I am interested in with a POS self confidence that is about the size of a freaking 9mm shell…. I started playing bass and doing backup vocals whenever I turned 14 and decided to start writing music in the hopes that someday my music will help someone just like music helped me.

i am not completely through with the story yet and will add more as time goes by.

Everyone has a life story, and everyone has the bad and the good parts. My life hasn't been perfect either, but you try to turn it into something that you can enjoy and you'll do fine. It's not always about money and things like that, I know. Hopefully things shape up for you somewhere down the road, but I believe the people who have it easier in life aren't really living life. Life is about experiences, and the people who go through the harder times believe it or not turn out to be better people in the end.

I know people who have been through hell and back, and they are the kind of people today that I want to be around, because they don't take things in life for granted. In general from my experience, those same people seemed to be more generous, respectful, caring, and responsible than others. Things like that turn people's lives around, and I know some of the experiences that i've been through have shaped me into the person I am today as well.
(03-28-2011, 08:28 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone has a life story, and everyone has the bad and the good parts. My life hasn't been perfect either, but you try to turn it into something that you can enjoy and you'll do fine. It's not always about money and things like that, I know. Hopefully things shape up for you somewhere down the road, but I believe the people who have it easier in life aren't really living life. Life is about experiences, and the people who go through the harder times believe it or not turn out to be better people in the end.

I know people who have been through hell and back, and they are the kind of people today that I want to be around, because they don't take things in life for granted. In general from my experience, those same people seemed to be more generous, respectful, caring, and responsible than others. Things like that turn people's lives around, and I know some of the experiences that i've been through have shaped me into the person I am today as well.

Yep I agree %100 I also believe that if you don't let the worst get hold of you then the good part will.
That is a bad life story, I am sorry Sad
(03-29-2011, 05:22 AM)€uro Wrote: [ -> ]That is a bad life story, I am sorry Sad

Thanks, but it really is not that bad. There is a lot worse out there. Just got to make the best of what your given.