Support Forums

Full Version: New Section | MyBB Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought I'd post an announcement about the new section MyBB Support. It's a child board of website development. I'd also like to thank Omni for making it separate, I was actually about to post a thread requesting it before I saw it lol.
Cool, thanks.
I am thinking of just changing it to be Forum Softare Support so that it will encompass vb and smf too.
(10-19-2009, 12:22 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking of just changing it to be Forum Softare Support so that it will encompass vb and smf too.

I think that will be better, it's asif the site is favouring MyBB, we don't want to give off that type of attitude.
(10-19-2009, 12:22 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking of just changing it to be Forum Softare Support so that it will encompass vb and smf too.

Neat, i think i want to make my own website soon. It would be pretty fun i bet, unless you have 100,000 hackers on your site. Lmfao.

That would probably make a little more sense, at least until the section grows and we start having a lot of topics.