Support Forums

Full Version: Writers Wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heya guys,
http://www.gadget-reviews.biz is my website and I want some writers for it. The website is all about giving free reviews on latest gadgets and technology. Initially you wont be paid anything but if the site becomes popular then you might get paid but your name will be included in our team page for sure.
Please PM me or post here if interested.
I hope to have a positive response.
Thanks Smile

You can also join our IRC channel ,
The link is : http://webchat.freenode.net/
Channel name - gadget-reviews
Nickname - whatever you want
Okay.. I guess people dont want to work free.. so I have $1 in my alertpay.. So if you post 15 articles for me in 10 days. You get the $1 alertpay. The first one to approach me gets the deal Smile
The site is firewalled at my school, but I'll check it out. If I like it, I may consider writing for you :p.
(03-28-2011, 05:52 AM)Gadget Wrote: [ -> ]The site is firewalled at my school, but I'll check it out. If I like it, I may consider writing for you :p.

Hey,
Okay , will be waiting for your reply Smile
(03-28-2011, 06:40 AM)Crystal31 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
Okay , will be waiting for your reply Smile

Well, you'll be waiting about 6 more hours. :p I'm just about finished with first block and then I've got some stuff to do before I head home.
(03-28-2011, 06:47 AM)Gadget Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you'll be waiting about 6 more hours. :p I'm just about finished with first block and then I've got some stuff to do before I head home.

hehe no worries take your time and let me know if interested by pming me cuz I might not be around on IRC. Its night at my place Smile
Doesn't look too bad, The layout looks really professional and you've got lots of content... Looks good to me Smile
I don't think I'd have the time to write up whole articles, but I must say, the site looks great. I REALLY enjoyed reading the one about the new 3DS. Great job.
The person has all of the popular devices advertised in the header as well lol. Good strategy Smile I tend to write out a lot, and I have good detail in a lot of what I have to say. I just don't think i'd have the time to be a writer. I'm used to the keyboard, but it's from spending hours on writing out functions, parameters and different statements in programming.
Thank you for all the wonderful comments and compliments Smile
I am really pleased. But still looking for some writers Smile
Need writers immediately!! C'mon writers!!
Pages: 1 2