Support Forums

Full Version: Affiliates link Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will exchange 3-5 members will a link a footer with a link hooked on too it. It has to be your website and you do same for me. The purpose is to bring each other traffic. xzill.com/forums and xzill.com.
I'll take this offer.

My schedule is a bit busy tomorrow so if you can look at my banner at my website "http://gamingevo.tk"

And, make that into a image and give me yours and I'll put it on my website.
Well I think you should get a better theme and more users first then I would be happy to do so but if we are both at a point were we are infamous we can't do any good to each other.
Unrelated affiliates are pointless. Unless you two do things together with similar niches it is pointless.
We are working together guy.
I meant actively developing. Sharing all tips, sharing members 100% equally, hosting contests together, and being complete partners. Not just a link in the footer.

Good luck.
I know we have been talking on Windows I.M. I am helping him out and he is going to help me out we are sharing similar topics to. Also Thank you.
Good luck ImFocuzz, hope you find a good member with your great offer.
Thank Sync just got Adword Smile!
If this offer is still up I will take it.