Support Forums

Full Version: free San Andreas Hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is that possible? I need one bad! :/
(03-27-2011, 12:55 PM)mladen190 Wrote: [ -> ]is that possible? I need one bad! :/

Explain exactly what you want a bit more, hosting for what? Don't expect this to be like HF, you should put more description instead of making your title a description.
ok, it's a server, i made my own gamemod and filterscripts now i need to host my server but on windows server that's realy bad. Got me?
Why in San Andreas? I dont do gamming so correct me if I'm wrong but it wont really effect having a server some where else in the U.S aslong as you have decent bandwidth.. and yourl need a VPS if your hosting a gam.. if thats what your talking about
yes that's it. And samp is a good game it's just hard to host ur server. Confused
Well ok, depending on budgets you need a VPS or a dedicated server, VPs being cheaper but has lowwer standards because of being shared. As for location wise just go with any company it wont that matter about location tbh. I suggest you start on a VPS as dedicated servers can cost as much as 70$ plus each month..