Support Forums

Full Version: Need a decent Logo..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people, I need a logo to be done for my forums, i will provide the image that needs to be edited inorder to fit.

Ideas,
-The forum is runescape related
-Maybe large "bold" letting with something to make each letter stand out
-Each letter to be a different colour consisdering the theme is a rainbow effect

Edit: http://www.multiupload.com/QFBA1M0QYF
Is this a request? I see few requirements.

Title/Text?
Size?
Colors? (from the rainbow?)

You haven't provided a link to the forum.
Yeah its a request, its a psd file so dont just the size, and the rest is up to you. I cant link the forum here
(03-27-2011, 12:56 PM)Elitestate Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah its a request, its a psd file so dont just the size, and the rest is up to you. I cant link the forum here

You want us to edit a psd file for you? You still have to upload it though so people can make the edits.
(03-27-2011, 12:59 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]You want us to edit a psd file for you? You still have to upload it though so people can make the edits.

I have see the orginal post...
(03-27-2011, 01:27 PM)Elitestate Wrote: [ -> ]I have see the orginal post...

I don't understand, the psd is just a text layer... And you still haven't specified any other requirements other than the size now that I have the psd's dimensions.

So far, all i've got is rainbow text. That's hardly helpful at all, if you want people to help you out you should specify exactly what you want with a list of requirements and a link to the site.

I can't really help you out with the current information you've given.
As i said before, I gave some ideas, i dont have a unique idea on what i want so thats why im askin for people to do there version. The theme is on the Mybb website called "Accord-mono" base it of that.. i have gave some ideas that i have so far in the first post, so just upload your version, then ill give me opinion on it.. hope that cleared it up
I found the theme that you have for MyBB, but I still don't have a forum title that you want for the text. You only said it was Runescape related, but should I make a logo with the text "Runscape" then? :S
(03-27-2011, 02:35 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I found the theme that you have for MyBB, but I still don't have a forum title that you want for the text. You only said it was Runescape related, but should I make a logo with the text "Runscape" then? :S

Im sorry, i was very bussy at the time, heres the name "RSDM" Standands for Runescape's Dark Market

I was thinking of more of a Bold/bubble text writting, for then like "Runescape's Dark Market in a dark colour or something that you could see allright.
For the pixel canvas size of the PSD you gave me it's not going to work for the full name. However, you do know that you don't need it to be the exact size that they give you. You can edit the dimensions for the size of logo that you want on a MyBB forum.

Here's my attempt:

preview:
[Image: 81977941.jpg]

png transparent logo:
[Image: 56049878.png]

I tried making it with a tranparent layer style, but it wont work unless I have the exact position of the logo on your forum. So no bubble letters, as this will not work. It's partially transparent, but it won't look like that on your forum.