Support Forums

Full Version: Giving away Gamertags for Xbox 360
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I learned a lot from SF, so it is time to give back.

Radiance
OmniLink
Pitcher
Materia
Unchained
Cryonic
Cordless
Pretaxed
Mincecraft
Emerged

Tags with a strike-through are not available. Post saying what you want, why you want, what you'll use it for, and what the tags means to you. I'll then decide if you're worthy! You can also make me Laugh, no pun intended. Pirate
The gamertag 'Emerged' is pretty decent. If I still played my Xbox 360 I'd try snatch that one up; as for the others, I'm not too fond of them but it's still very generous of you to give them to the SF community.
Yeah I don't like them to much either. I like Radiance and Pitcher best. Pitcher because I'm a pitcher and Radiance because my other alias was RadianTRusH. OmniLink and Materia both have to do with classic games I adore, however so I like those.
Some nice tags there mate. Shame I'm a PS3 guy. Tongue
Are you still giving these away? If so, I'll gladly take Emerged. I want it because my current Xbox GT is kinda bad. Lol
Thanks,
Kitten. <3
And we both live in NJ! How cool!
Can I please have the gamertag Unchained, my baby brother is soon going to start playing some video games and I thought it would be fun if I could get him a free Xbox live membership with such an awesome and original name. Being serious here. Oh is would be cute to have his first gaming experience !! Smile Also hes a tad bit wild so I think he should have the name "Unchained" because he got "Unchained" and released from captivity (if you know what I mean). (Not like that, Perv.).
Can I have Unchained

That would be awesome!!
Can I have Cryonic?

Please. Smile
I'll take Minecraft, lol. Thumbsup
If there are any of these free GT's still available, I will take one.
Pages: 1 2 3