Support Forums

Full Version: Hey Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm Intel - I'm from Sydney, Australia, and also a member of HackForums.

Looking forward to giving and receiving support on various matters here, and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Take care,

Intel.
Hello, Intel, welcome to the forums. Any particular section which interests you so far?
Hey,
Welcome to the forum!
You will surely love this place!!
Welcome, I am from hackforums as well. It's a really cool place here at SF.
Welcome to SF Intel!
Hope you like it here as much as you like it at HF. You'll surely enjoy just by watching how many users give support.
Hello Intel,
Welcome to SF, This place is really cool as you will find out very soon! Make sure you check out all of the sections!
(03-26-2011, 06:59 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Intel, welcome to the forums. Any particular section which interests you so far?

Thanks everyone!
At the moment I'm most interested by the Emotional Support section - I feel I give good advice and I think I can bring out the best in people.
Just remember Intel. This isn't a place for hacking discussions. Enjoy your stay.
(03-28-2011, 05:11 AM)Intel Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone!
At the moment I'm most interested by the Emotional Support section - I feel I give good advice and I think I can bring out the best in people.

That is good to hear. It is appreciated here.