Support Forums

Full Version: Infinity HQ Glow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Here's something I worked on quick, I usually come out with simple graphics like this because I change my desktop background fairly frequently.

Infinity HQ Fire Effect: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid180909
I like the effects but the font, not so much. Pretty cool.
(03-25-2011, 01:51 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I like the effects but the font, not so much. Pretty cool.

Thanks, lol it's supposed to be a circuitry font. I tried to give it a technical appeal
Good Picture but I have to give you few suggestions bro Smile Try to make that gradient background more HQ there is alot of bad pixels that can be spotted on it and try to mask text reflection a little bit more so It doesn't shows up full text in reflection or try maybe to make reflection 3d Smile
I really like it. Probably one of my favourites from you.
Font goes really nicely with the effect, the pattern overlay is subtle yet really effective, and the glow is just the right intensity. Colours work perfectly, and the reflection looks great.

Good stuff!
(03-25-2011, 02:08 PM)panDa. Wrote: [ -> ]Good Picture but I have to give you few suggestions bro Smile Try to make that gradient background more HQ there is alot of bad pixels that can be spotted on it and try to mask text reflection a little bit more so It doesn't shows up full text in reflection or try maybe to make reflection 3d Smile

I think the reflection looks good, although he is right about the gradient.
(03-25-2011, 02:08 PM)panDa. Wrote: [ -> ]Good Picture but I have to give you few suggestions bro Smile Try to make that gradient background more HQ there is alot of bad pixels that can be spotted on it and try to mask text reflection a little bit more so It doesn't shows up full text in reflection or try maybe to make reflection 3d Smile

No I don't think I would mask any more of the reflection or it wouldn't show up as good. You shouldn't make a 3D reflection if the original text isn't 3D

That type of gradient usually happens to me though lol, I don't know how to avoid it. This image is set at 300px/inch.
Nice, I like the colors.
(03-25-2011, 03:21 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I like the colors.

Thanks, I also just created a newer version of this graphic, but I decided to see how it would look if I added a fire effect to it. I completely changed the image by doing this so here's a link to the new thread:

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid180909
Hahaha! This is like the same thing as the flame one. I like this one better.
Pages: 1 2 3