Support Forums

Full Version: First Custom Sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Usually I stick to user bars, but I decided to make my own custom signature for once.

What do you think?
Pretty plain if i'm honest with you, but in a way i do like it.. Maybe add a background, and maybe use a diffrent font/colour, but that's just my opinion.
It's simple, it's not too large, it's very average.

6/10

*EDIT*

What would look good and bring some life to your sig would be to google a .gif that is 105px high and jam it on the end.
It would have to be blue and match in with the rest of your sig, and have some significant meaning. The blue you used looks like it has been sitting in the sun too long, i prefer rich colors. But that's just my opinion.
I sort of like it, simple and gets the message across. Just the small typography could use some work on the kerning, it's looking over sharpened.
It's nice and clean. Those are the things I like about it.
Even tho, it could be a little bigger, as others have said.

But yeah, It's nice. Victoire
It's nice and clean, but in my opinion it's too plain.

You should also try doing what Agent said.
simple, but I like it.
It's good. Simple which is obviously what you were going for but it's good. I do however agree with Etheryte that the sub text does look a little over sharpened.
I think it's pretty basic, but i like it. As soon as i get 10 posts i'm going to make my own sig.
Very basic, but its neat. I like it. Care to make me one?