Support Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone played it? Any recent nostalgia trips? I just finished downloading the whole soundtrack and it is incredible. You can only feel it if you've played the game.

So many memories.
Yes, i've played the game. It's one of my most favorite in the series. They seem to be getting more medieval now, and the newer FF games are complete crap now. This game had a great storyline, and amazing characterization as well.

I enjoyed the boss theme and even the character theme for Sephiroth. The music you see in the newer games isn't that good.
yea its a pretty fun game i have to say. i enjoyed it Big Grin
(03-25-2011, 11:11 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, i've played the game. It's one of my most favorite in the series. They seem to be getting more medieval now, and the newer FF games are complete crap now. This game had a great storyline, and amazing characterization as well.

I enjoyed the boss theme and even the character theme for Sephiroth. The music you see in the newer games isn't that good.

I've only played FFIV, FF7, and FFX. Out of the three, 7 was the best.

Glad to see a fan here.
I've heard the soundtrack and I liked it, but never played the game.
I've played FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, and FFXII. Final fantasy 12 was a fairly decent game, but it was long, and the storyline wasn't as good as X or VII in my opinion. I would rate FFVIII as the second best for me, and if you get a chance you should look into playing it Smile

It was right up there beside 7 in my opinion, but if you do end up playing it, get used to the old PS1 graphics, and try not to judge the game based on that lol. It was a little better graphics than FF7, but the characters didn't look like they had circular sphere hands. 4 disks in that game as well instead of 3 like FFVII.

There's my bit of information to contribute.
Trust me I wouldn't judge on graphics. I may be young but grew up playing games like link to the past, ocarina of time, final fantasy, etc. Graphics aren't what I worry about haha.
Don't even get me started.

Nobuo Uematsu has made grown men cry.
Honestly, if you didn't cry when Aeris died, you weren't in the room.
(03-25-2011, 10:36 PM)Locke Wrote: [ -> ]Don't even get me started.

Nobuo Uematsu has made grown men cry.
Honestly, if you didn't cry when Aeris died, you weren't in the room.

lol I didn't cry, but the music in the background made it a lot more dramatic for sure. Sephiroth has a suiting theme for music as well. Lots of the music throughout the game seems to fit perfectly.
I have never played the game. Sad
Pages: 1 2