Support Forums

Full Version: [resource] panDa.'s 1187 Fonts Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 4f3cc7.png]
This pack contains 1187 Fonts for Windows.Enjoy

You can get this fonts pack free from next link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/450497621/pa...s_Pack.rar

Filename: panDa_s_1187_Fonts_Pack
Filetype: .RAR
Size: 85.36 Mb

Contains
- 1187 Fonts
- Readme.txt
- Picture.png

If you don't know how to install it.You can find tutorial step by step in Readme.txt file.

Collected and Made by panDa Thumbsup
This is nice, but before anyone just downloads these I wouldn't suggest loading them all into your fonts folder, because it will slow down your computer considerably. Performance-wise, and on system boot.
(03-25-2011, 09:05 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]This is nice, but before anyone just downloads these I wouldn't suggest loading them all into your fonts folder, because it will slow down your computer considerably. Performance-wise, and on system boot.

I don't have that kind of problems on my computer Non
(03-25-2011, 12:06 PM)panDa. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have that kind of problems on my computer Non

Yes you do, you probably don't notice it though, how many fonts do you have installed? Fore people with lower computer specs they might not be able to have as many fonts installed as you do. It's not recommended to have the fonts folder with more than 700-1000 fonts maximum.

Too many fonts can lead to a computer crash. Not to mention programs that use the fonts folder, such as Word, Photoshop, etc... will be considerably slower as well.

For packs like this, people should only install the ones that they want out of the pack, but I know that some people just install the entire thing.
Yeh Infinity has a really good point. 1187 is a hell of a lot of fonts.

Not only would it slow my computer down, but I'd also find it an absolute pain to have that many fonts. It would take forever to choose a font that I want to use.

Thanks for the share never the less. I'm sure somebody will find it useful.
Trust me, i've tried downloading that many fonts in the past with a lack of computer knowledge that I have now. And I experienced a ton of problems with it, and most of the time when you download this many fonts, many of them look the same or are very similar to each other.
Okay guys I just tried to help. I have 2700+ fonts installed in my computer and I don't have any issues with memory or anything Smile But there in pack contains about 150 default fonts so I think It won't be problems for many people because they already have them installed Smile I will try to reupload pack only with custom fonts and will try to separate good and bad ones ^_^
(03-25-2011, 01:21 PM)panDa. Wrote: [ -> ]Okay guys I just tried to help. I have 2700+ fonts installed in my computer and I don't have any issues with memory or anything Smile But there in pack contains about 150 default fonts so I think It won't be problems for many people because they already have them installed Smile I will try to reupload pack only with custom fonts and will try to separate good and bad ones ^_^

don't worry about the default ones though, they will ask if you want to replace them or not if they are installed, but it won't create duplicates. That's a lot of fonts though that you have installed there buddy lol.
Downloaded Smile hopefully it's worth it Tongue thank you.
I am going to download this. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3