Support Forums

Full Version: This one site won't load.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, so I've tried almost everything, but this one site won't load on my computer. I've flushed the dns, cleared my cache, checked the hosts file.

The site loads fine on other PC's on the same internet connection. Its just my PC. Bebe-pleure

Help.

EDIT: The site used to load fine about a month ago.
Right, ok glad you checked hosts, have you checked the router? some routers allow you to block a website for a certain person by there mac address, have a look at the router page to see if anything is blocked... hope i helped
(03-25-2011, 07:55 AM)Elitestate Wrote: [ -> ]Right, ok glad you checked hosts, have you checked the router? some routers allow you to block a website for a certain person by there mac address, have a look at the router page to see if anything is blocked... hope i helped

I did check that as well. No luck. Sad
Hmm, may i ask what website? if you cant see anything, you might be ip banned from the website for some or mistake, inform the website master which will be the best thing to do
I've already been informed by the support staff that my IP isn't banned from there side.
And as I said, the site loads fine on my other computer which is using the same internet connection.

The site is http://247livesupport.biz btw
Maybe you're banned?
edit:
nvmd.
(03-25-2011, 08:18 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you're banned?
edit:
nvmd.

I suppose you didn't read my previous post.
(03-25-2011, 08:28 AM)Dear God Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you didn't read my previous post.

Yes, I did which was the reason for the edit.
Check your firewall, and your internet web browser on that computer to see if there's any blocked address in there. Change the privacy and security settings to a more manageable setting that might allow you to view the site (lower it a bit and see).
(03-25-2011, 09:08 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Check your firewall, and your internet web browser on that computer to see if there's any blocked address in there. Change the privacy and security settings to a more manageable setting that might allow you to view the site (lower it a bit and see).

I've tried disabling the firewall and the anti-virus software as well.
Pages: 1 2 3