Support Forums

Full Version: This girl...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I am known for being a notorious gigolo. By that, I mean that I don't usually fall in love with a girl, I just get her to show off and "change my oil" if you know what I mean...

Well, I go to school with public transportation, like buses, not like those yellow ones I used to go to school with.

So I was on the bus and I see her everyday, I don't even know her freakin name but I tell you this: I have never felt like this for any other girl in my life... The problem is, I have no idea how to talk to her. All the other girls I've been with I usually met/knew through friends or at clubs/parties. Me and her get off at the same bus stop and we wait for the next bus to take us to our school or close to it. She goes to a different school. I live close to her though, like 3km away at most...
This week I was on the bus and all the seats where taken and I was standing up, then, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she was staring at me, I turned and stared deep into her eyes for around 2 minutes, both of us, staring at one another. I think she likes me as well.

So, what should I do? Unsure

Thanks.
Well confidence obviously isn't an issue, you must be good looking guy.

Just try and talk to her, it can only get easier from there. From the first time you talk to her, she might notice something in your body language, maybe try initiating something.

You can do it man, I believe in you.
Talk to her. You are nervous. At a party, I agree it is very easy to meet people especially if you're drunk or high on something.

When your sober their is more pressure. Just talk to her, say hi.
You could start by saying "Hi, I see you around on the bus almost everyday". Find a common ground, and see where you go from there.
I think I read EXACTLY THE SAME thing last year in this forum o.0
Deja Vu?
Anw, man just continue, ask her her name, her number and go out some time
just try to start a conversation, be friendly and be yourself Smile
I can imagine staring at someone in the eye for 2 minutes.
Question: what exactly is your objective with this girl? I think in most cases guys get caught up in the game of getting with a girl, but never really knowing what the general direction/point of the relationship is. It seems to me, whether for confidence/dignity sake or not, that you made it clear that you have the potential to be an idiot as far as it comes to actually developing an in depth relationship with the opposite sex. I'm advocating, if there ever be the opportunity and depending on her personality type, avoiding actual sexual relations with her for a fairly long time; past the point of the harshest temptation, to where you actually feel like you have established genuine feeling for her. If not, then just break it quick, especially if you KNOW deep in your gut you're not suited for this kind of relationship.
If you have enough self confidence, just talk to her. What is there to lose? Nothing.
"Change my oil" Big Grin That just made me laugh pretty hard! HAHAH
Pages: 1 2