Support Forums

Full Version: Should I start dating?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I don't know whether or not I should start dating. I don't have any income and my parents would not be too happy funding my dates. What should I do?
You don't need to dish out money to get a girl to like you. I never do that. I hate doing that. It makes me feel like they are acting the way they are acting because I buy them stuff. Some of my girl friends even tell me that stuff, they only go for the free food and stuff.

I make the girl like me, not the stuff I buy. Just ask her to hangout and chill.
Thats not really are choice, do you want to date? the money should be the least of your problems, its not needed to date....
(03-24-2011, 07:49 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know whether or not I should start dating. I don't have any income and my parents would not be too happy funding my dates. What should I do?

I think you should try to get a job first, so you can fund your own dates. This way your parents will be happier, and your date will think you're good, because you have a job, so you can take care of yourself.

It depends on how old you are, of course. But i assume you're old enough to have a job. Smile

I am 15 years old. I don't have time for a job.
You don't need money to have a girl and keep her happy. Invite her over to your house, go to hers. Go to the park or the mall or something like that. Not all girls demand to have a man with money.
(03-24-2011, 08:27 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need money to have a girl and keep her happy. Invite her over to your house, go to hers. Go to the park or the mall or something like that. Not all girls demand to have a man with money.

I wouldn't suggest going to the mall with no money, and the girl you want to date though especially. If she sees anything she likes, it will only feel awkward when you can't get her it, and you end up leaving without anything. There's tons of other places to go besides the mall, unless you both know you're just window shopping without buying. Take her sledding, go for a walk in the park, go swimming at the beach, you get the idea.
Don't start dating just because. Make sure you have a good reason, like if you like this girl a lot. Not just because you think she's hot or something, but because you really do like her.
(03-24-2011, 07:49 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know whether or not I should start dating. I don't have any income and my parents would not be too happy funding my dates. What should I do?

Like others have already said you do not need to pay money to be going out with a girl. Sure the first few dates you may feel obligated to pay for something. After the first few dates and after you get more comfortable with the girl that "I always need to pay" barrier breaks down.