Support Forums

Full Version: Domain for Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am selling the domain: http://www.xblforums.com, please read on for further details.
  • Buy it now price: $15
  • Minimum bid: $5
  • Domain Registrar: http://www.namecheap.com
  • Creation Date: 2010-10-12
  • Expiration Date: 2011-10-12

Please post or PM me if you are interested in buying or have a serious offer in mind.
Nice domain. Good luck with sales.
No bids??????
I recommend updating your post to include the following:
  • Buy it now price
  • Minimum bid
  • Domain Registrar

If you can't update your post, for whatever reason, feel free to PM me and I'll happily do it for you.
skill this is now updated!
(03-26-2011, 01:32 PM)Pac Man Wrote: [ -> ]skill this is now updated!

I decided to update your first post even further to give the buyer a better understanding of what you have to offer without having to do additional research.

In your future sales, make sure you include as much information as you can so that the buyer doesn't get put off by the lack of information present. The first thing I do when looking to buy something is check the specifications; the same applies to those buying domains.

Anyways, good luck with your sale. Smile
(03-26-2011, 01:45 PM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to update your first post even further to give the buyer a better understanding of what you have to offer without having to do additional research.

In your future sales, make sure you include as much information as you can so that the buyer doesn't get put off by the lack of information present. The first thing I do when looking to buy something is check the specifications; the same applies to those buying domains.

Anyways, good luck with your sale. Smile

Thanks never realy had time need a qucik sale.
Have you got any proof you actually own this domain?
Damn, nice domain. Good luck with sales.
(03-26-2011, 02:38 PM)SeePlusPlus Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, nice domain. Good luck with sales.

i can show you via team view if you are intrested in buying and not a time waster.