Support Forums

Full Version: Best Traffic Provider ON WEB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes I do believe this is the number 1 best traffic provider on web why?
1. It lets you email anyone like my previews thread said but I am here for you to explain why it so much better now.

I have a new programmer doing it with full functions that no one elses tools can meet up with. But for $10 you only get this with general names? NOPE Because of someones comment on SF saying hey wouldnt it just be random people with no use to what you are advertising? Now we will make a custom version for you with keywords that your website has so if someone email is ILOVEXBOX@live.com then I will add Ilovexbox, duty, ect if you have a website that is based around gaming you guys understand? But for 5 first members that comment I will give you a secret beta you can't let anyone else use! I am trusting you! You will have it for life! all you will have to pay for if you want to upgrade the database Smile.

SO comment and get your free version if you want put I WANT!!
GUYS I AM IN THE THousands of email accounts!
Just mass e-mail people and you should be set for some traffic.
(04-11-2011, 03:29 PM)prince of persia Wrote: [ -> ]Just mass e-mail people and you should be set for some traffic.

What program do you use to mass email without your website being put on some kind of ban list?