Support Forums

Full Version: ADVERTISING MACHINE!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok I am in production of the beta to the Email Gen. It i will create possible emails check if they exist then put them in a list so you can copy and paste then send all the emails a message example.

I want 1 email so I put that in. I want a @live.com email. So I checkbox that. I want it to be existing. Then the outcome is example@live.com and I email that person. P.M. me for a copy.
Seems nice, but this is not an effective method of advertising because it's not targeted. My guess would be that unless you get really lucky, you're going to end up with a lot of dummy emails for people that probably aren't interested in what you are advertising.
yea but the more you email the higher the odds are so if I was advertising supportforums anyone would wanna join to get support?
If you are advertising a program it would be hard to target advertise but hey It would come with a out come of atleast 1-10 of them visiting your website.
(03-22-2011, 06:27 PM)ImFocuzz Wrote: [ -> ]yea but the more you email the higher the odds are so if I was advertising supportforums anyone would wanna join to get support?
If you are advertising a program it would be hard to target advertise but hey It would come with a out come of atleast 1-10 of them visiting your website.

If you are the type of person that thinks like me though. Usually random emails I get for advertisements are a bad thing. I consider the advertised 'product' junk or spam because I never signed up or asked them to send me anything about what they are trying to advertise. I don't think I would want my idea/product categorized as "spam", but you're right, it might bring 1 out of every 10 people that gets the email sent to them to visit the forum.
Yea but hey a lot of people advertise buy spam but I think the same way but like my friend kyle he looks through his spam and he actually gose to some of it. I just hope people don't use my product for evil Sad.
(03-22-2011, 06:41 PM)ImFocuzz Wrote: [ -> ]Yea but hey a lot of people advertise buy spam but I think the same way but like my friend kyle he looks through his spam and he actually gose to some of it. I just hope people don't use my product for evil Sad.

It's like the advertisements on TV that you see everyday. Usually all of them with the prices of $19.99/$29.99/ etc... and the words "But wait ! Call now and...."

Some people get 'fooled' by it (i'm saying this because some is falsely advertised and known as junk, and some isn't junk). But other than that, some don't fall for it either.

Usually when I hear the words Free shipping, I think... "Oh, then they must have put that cost into the product's sum total instead just to make it a hidden fee"

And when I hear "It's a $100 value" and the price is $10-$50. It's obviously a piece of crap, because where are they making that extra profit from the $100 total is used to be?
Yea actually but then if they came with a reasonable product in a nice way or a funny way (I am saying this because this is my opion) Then you may cave easier my dad dose all the time! Lol

But if they came like ONLY NOW GET IT NOW! CALL AND GET 50% off! NOW that makes you get annoyed and your just waiting for it to come off. I had a list that I generate over the years of about 50 random people emailed all of them and I didnt know them but about 20 came to my website. What makes it more weird is it was a .weebly.com website and I was only 11.
Is this still up I wouldn't mind a copy of this.
(03-22-2011, 06:38 PM)Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ]If you are the type of person that thinks like me though. Usually random emails I get for advertisements are a bad thing. I consider the advertised 'product' junk or spam because I never signed up or asked them to send me anything about what they are trying to advertise. I don't think I would want my idea/product categorized as "spam", but you're right, it might bring 1 out of every 10 people that gets the email sent to them to visit the forum.
Looks like I think like you because I do the same, if I get any emails containing advertisement I delete them.
I think you are liaing Big Grin
Pages: 1 2