Support Forums

Full Version: HTML and PHP classes!! How to build a website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You want to learn how to program in at least 2 of these languages and learn were to get a css template and how to control it will I am offering online class.

$5 a week get all this!
1. Get taught HTML and PHP.
2. Get free css template guide.
3. Get free .co.nr, co.cc, .ws and .tk domain of choice.
4. Learn where to get free hosting.
5. Learn were to advertise.
6. Learn best paid domain host.
7. Learn best paid hosting.
8. Get coupons and discounts on hosting.
9. Lesson on installing Forums and how to go about so after that.
10. Teach the key of being a good webmaster!

All this witch would take you almost a year to do on your own! I will teach you how to do in matters of weeks! Through MSN and or Skype! You will send me money through PayPal as a gift. MSN message me at igetmoney97@live.com.

I will not make you a custom css templates or host he domain simply teach you how to go about doing so. The advertising techniques will bring you great success! I a sure you one you take your first class with me you will vouch for life! Oui
You can learn html and css on http://w3schools.com/

.tk domain is just a redirected domain really. (dot.tk)

I personally would only join for number 8 out of the list.
lol Yea I learned html and php on w3 but it took me about 2 months and I still get fussy about it because i am a visual leaerner I also would teach stuff like how to install mybb how to drive traffic what not to make websites on. Were to start thats what a lot of people need help with. You are a knowledgeful guy you could figure out what to do and how to figure out how to do it not everyone thanks for the comment though! You are a true dedicated member!
Well tell you right now TheNewBoston will teach you everything, you're a visual teacher and he is also. He's taught a ton of things so far and even teaching school subjects and he's doing it all free. And also a teach should have good english skills which I can see you have a lot of /sarcasm.
(03-22-2011, 06:30 PM)ImFocuzz Wrote: [ -> ]lol Yea I learned html and php on w3 but it took me about 2 months and I still get fussy about it because i am a visual leaerner I also would teach stuff like how to install mybb how to drive traffic what not to make websites on. Were to start thats what a lot of people need help with. You are a knowledgeful guy you could figure out what to do and how to figure out how to do it not everyone thanks for the comment though! You are a true dedicated member!

Ahh, I never thought of it that way. See if you can now just get some members to vouch for your system, and you make the learning process evidently easier for people through a guided system, then it may be more useful.

Providing a visual learning style for people to learn from may be useful. And lots of explanation in a simplistic form.
yes and Epicly thanks for the support (sarcasm).
You could get all this for free...