Support Forums

Full Version: Shakes Drinks etc..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so im getting back into shape im not over weight just havent been active i use to run 5 miles a day and box been while but im getting back into share and trying to bulk up

i know their a million chocies of protien shakes pills everything like explosion etc..

what do you guys take when you work out what do you drink before after take any pills or crap like that just trying to gather information before i go out and shop!
If you're looking to save some cash, just get pure whey isolate and throw in your own fruits and flavoring. If not syntha-6 is good, or myofusion.

As far as pills get a multivitamin (orange triad or optimen are the best) and some fish oil pills (too many benefits to list and it's cheap).

Any further supplements are at your discretion, some like creatine or a preworkout supplement for an energy boost, it's all up to you.

Most supplement stores will offer you some samples of different things so you can get an idea of what it's like.
yea ive seen syntha-6 posted on here a few times just trying to see what everyone else wants to do
Punctuation & grammar is terrible buddy, lol! Anyways, I drink Muscle Milk, but make sure you maintain a healthy diet and keep working out.
healthy diet and keep working out is something i always do least the health diet part
Shakes and fruit drinks are good foe health.Both have lot of protein and vitamins which are helpful in making us strong.Shakes give us energy and also a good diet food.I also drink regularly after my workout for my fitness.
Shakes and fruits are good for health and is the requirement of body specially when you loose energy and you may be boost up after drinking shakes and eating fruits.
It is important for very good health. It has lots of protein, calories and vitamins which provides energy and helpful in making us strong. It is also a good diet food. I regularly drink this type of shakes drinks whenever I am tired.
Protein shake is the way to go.
After the workout I take protein whey 90.But u can build muscle without protein shakes by just eating natural food that contains enough proteins.
The morning after my workout I make my self scrambeled eggs mixed with tuna.It contains high ammount of protein and ur day starts good ;)