Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone tried to copy games before?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The reason why I want to know is because I have a blank DVD-R and would like to get one from you. I mean the iso file.

Tell me what you could copy and then I'll say send me it.

Systems that i have available:
PS2 for now.
Thank you.
I'm pretty sure you can, the only problem is I think you need to hack your system to play copied games.
Something like the silver eye on the disc or something will/won't be read. I don't remember.
I doubt that I need a hacked ps2 in order to play copied ps2 games. I'm using Ubuntu.
I've never done this with a PS2 but I'm sure it isn't too hard. Google will be your best friend for this.
Mods probably won't want discussion like this on SF...
You need a modded PS2 unless you're playing on a emulation program. Otherwise I have many, but trust me, you won't get anywhere without a modded PS2 unless you have PCSX2 that you are trying to play these on.
(03-20-2011, 10:06 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]You need a modded PS2 unless you're playing on a emulation program. Otherwise I have many, but trust me, you won't get anywhere without a modded PS2 unless you have PCSX2 that you are trying to play these on.

I do have a pc controller. I could just use my computer.
(03-20-2011, 10:16 AM)InfamousKnight Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a pc controller. I could just use my computer.

But my point was, if you were planning on playing on your PS2 console as opposed to a PS2 emulator from your computer it wouldn't work. If you were playing from your PC though, If you've never used a PS2 emulator before it will take some time to set it up, and you'll need a pretty good graphics card as well to get the best framerates. You'll need to learn a bit about pnach files as well if you're using PCSX2 to game from your computer. The game controller should work though if you configure a controller pad plugin for it.
Quote:7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=63
You need to have a mod chip in your PS2 in order to run burnt games. You can always try to find the Iranian cracked ones for like $2.
All I want is a copy of your games.
Pages: 1 2