Support Forums

Full Version: Fed up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, i'm 15, And i'm really unfit, Not fat, Unfit.

I'm thinking of getting some whey protein and start going to the gym.

Anybody got any recommendations of when, how long, and how often i should go to the gym?

Also, I heard you should drink the whey protein before, and whilst working out.. Or once every morning.. Can't remember specifically, But any help would be great.

Thanks.
(03-20-2011, 08:35 AM)spection Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i'm 15, And i'm really unfit, Not fat, Unfit.

I'm thinking of getting some whey protein and start going to the gym.

Anybody got any recommendations of when, how long, and how often i should go to the gym?

Also, I heard you should drink the whey protein before, and whilst working out.. Or once every morning.. Can't remember specifically, But any help would be great.

Thanks.

3 times a week, 1 hour each time.

Work out your whole body, and don't concentrate on one area too much.

Drink before hand, so you body can digest the protein before you work out.
(03-20-2011, 08:36 AM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]3 times a week, 1 hour each time.

Work out your whole body, and don't concentrate on one area too much.

Drink before hand, so you body can digest the protein before you work out.
How far apart should my "work outs" be?

To add to Mous' statement above.

Make sure those 3 days have a day gap between them, so your body has time to build itself back up.

You could do more than 3 days, but it will be more rigorous and it's better to start out slow and get a solid routine before you start doing more.
(03-20-2011, 08:39 AM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]To add to Mous' statement above.

Make sure those 3 days have a day gap between them, so your body has time to build itself back up.

You could do more than 3 days, but it will be more rigorous and it's better to start out slow and get a solid routine before you start doing more.

Ahh thanks for replying un intentionally Thumbsup

Thanks for the help.
(03-20-2011, 08:39 AM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]To add to Mous' statement above.

^ This.

Day on, day off, day on, day off, day on, day off, cardio day.

3 days of weights, 1 day of cardio to keep your endurance up.
3-5 times at the gym per week, it really depends on the routine you select.

Is your goal to just gain bulk or do you need to trim off some fat as well?
(03-20-2011, 08:40 AM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]^ This.

Day on, day off, day on, day off, day on, day off, cardio day.

3 days of weights, 1 day of cardio to keep your endurance up.
Cardio being running, Right?
(03-20-2011, 08:42 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]3-5 times at the gym per week, it really depends on the routine you select.

Bulk up, and to just generally be more fit.

Like i said, I'm not fat. Ninja
(03-20-2011, 08:45 AM)spection Wrote: [ -> ]Cardio being running, Right?
(03-20-2011, 08:42 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]3-5 times at the gym per week, it really depends on the routine you select.

Bulk up, and to just generally be more fit.

Like i said, I'm not fat. Ninja

Cardio is running/walking/jogging/climbing/sports/etc

Anything that involves movement, really.

And to gain bulk, I'd say eat plenty of meat/potatoes, take a one-a-day vitamin, and do LOTS of weight training.

To gain lean muscle, do lots of reps with less weight, to gain thick beefy muscle, do less reps with more weight.
(03-20-2011, 08:48 AM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]Cardio is running/walking/jogging/climbing/sports/etc

Anything that involves movement, really.

And to gain bulk, I'd say eat plenty of meat/potatoes, take a one-a-day vitamin, and do LOTS of weight training.

To gain lean muscle, do lots of reps with less weight, to gain thick beefy muscle, do less reps with more weight.

I'm also thinking of taking up a few martial arts, Such as Taekwondo, Ju-Jit-Su, And Karate.

I'm also learning how to use Nunchucks because things like that look fun etc.

Also, I plan on joining the Royal Marines (Yes, I'm from the UK) In 3 years (After my education).
Pages: 1 2 3