Support Forums

Full Version: odd mybb issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I have this crazy issue that im willing to pay someone to fix. i think its a DB issue not sure. Well when ever i deactivate or activate ANY plugin like any plugin my theme gets destroyed like the css is like gone all you see is the white background and text i need help ill pay the person who can fix this. in all honesty i need a mybb expert to just go in and clean my forums because i have zero time i work everyday im looking for a system admin. willing to hire
Uhm, I'm not exactly and expert, but I can try?

Free of charge, of course.
First of all, remove the HF profile url from your signature, people don't need that on SF..

And you should also post a website url linking to your forum so that I can look at it and see whats going on. As long as there's no hacking material on your forum, then you can post it.
I agree to the person above me. Kindly post a link of your forum, aswell as the errors you get so debugging will be easier.
(03-24-2011, 07:32 AM)mycroft Wrote: [ -> ]I agree to the person above me. Kindly post a link of your forum, aswell as the errors you get so debugging will be easier.

He can't though, he PM'ed me the link because it was against the rules to post it here. His forum is hacking material related.