Support Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello supportforums members. I'm Sam. I use to be a regular user of hackforums a year ago but I lost interest. Ive been viewing this site for some time now and never really made an account. The community here seems much calmer and peaceful so i thought i'd sign up Oui I'm pretty good at helping people (in my opinion) so I will probably be very active on this site.

I'm 17 years of age and very much into web development. I am someone who is a hard worker and goal-oriented. A few of my hobbies include mountain biking, swimming, and hiking. On free time I like to play video games as well. I hope that I will be able to help people and also learn new things while being on this site.
Hey Sam, welcome to SF. Sounds like you'll really enjoy this site Oui
Have fun!
Welcome to SF! Be sure to stay active, and take a look at the help documents.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
(03-19-2011, 07:22 PM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to SF! Be sure to stay active, and take a look at the help documents.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Don't forget to stay HQ as well Thumbsup
Sup Sam; welcome to SF.
Positive vibes here, enjoy.
Welcome, its nice here and not as much hate. Its a peaceful community so don't be afraid to ask anything. If you play xbox feel free to add me sometime. My gt is TTG RDCA.