Support Forums

Full Version: RPG element question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does the phoenix down do? I use it, and I can't tell what happens. I'm a RPG n00b. I would have much more fun if I knew what to sell in FF7. I remember in FF13, I sold as lot of unknown items just for potionsOmg
WHAT!?

How is this possible?
I mean, press select and a little info bar pops up and tells you everything about the stuff you point at, there is no excuse for this.

Let's break it down.
The Pheonix is a creature known for RETURNING TO LIFE AFTER IT DIES.
The PHEONIX DOWN might fix a little problem some of your characters undoubtedly have by now.

Lern2FFVII
Very rude answer Locke, but you are correct.
I'm sorry about douchebag, but FFVII has been out since 1997.

Freebies are void after 14 years.
I'll he happy to answer any more questions from anyone here.

And I won't even be mad.
I promise.
(03-18-2011, 06:09 PM)Locke Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry about douchebag, but FFVII has been out since 1997.

Freebies are void after 14 years.
I'll he happy to answer any more questions from anyone here.

And I won't even be mad.
I promise.

Okay, what's the sequence of events needed to get Cloud in FFT?

inb4 Google.
(03-18-2011, 02:00 PM)InfamousKnight Wrote: [ -> ]What does the phoenix down do? I use it, and I can't tell what happens. I'm a RPG n00b. I would have much more fun if I knew what to sell in FF7. I remember in FF13, I sold as lot of unknown items just for potionsOmg

What confuses me, is Phoenix Down is in FFXIII as well, how could you *not* know what the use is?

Regardless, Phoenix Down revives a fallen ally.

Also, If you google a little bit, you can find out what items are
good for selling and which ones aren't.
I never had FFT, and it's quite rare nowadays, but what I DO remember is that, Cloud appears when you have a certain item, and place your towns in a specific way.

I never played it, but that stuck in my head for some reason.
(03-18-2011, 06:57 PM)Locke Wrote: [ -> ]I never had FFT, and it's quite rare nowadays, but what I DO remember is that, Cloud appears when you have a certain item, and place your towns in a specific way.

I never played it, but that stuck in my head for some reason.

Wasn't directing that question at you.
That was meant to be at the guy that raged on you.
(03-18-2011, 07:21 PM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't directing that question at you.
That was meant to be at the guy that raged on you.

But you quoted me...?
That's like talking to someone behind you while looking at someone in front of you.
Sorry guys. I never died in FF7 before. When I'm close to becoming death, I always wuss out and quit the game lol.
(03-18-2011, 07:24 PM)Locke Wrote: [ -> ]But you quoted me...?
That's like talking to someone behind you while looking at someone in front of you.

Uh...YEAH! That's what I was doing. >.>;
Youmadyougottrolled.jpg

But seriously, I just thought Inf.Knight replied, and was quoting my *first* quote, thinking I was talking to him.

regardless, phoenix down is only used in FF series, so someone who hasn't played them wouldn't know.