Support Forums

Full Version: 2nd photo recoloring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: jm2JVU.png]

original:

[Image: jm2S20.jpg]
The lips seem a bit orange.
[Image: f6c3d55a60d1f07608f06f456dd64cac.png]
What is this, I didn't see it in the first section? Also nice color correction you got there, also a very high quality photo.
http://min.us/lmp90E
Places that need fixed.

You're getting better, it's a good improvement on your last piece.
Just make sure you do the small details too. Big Grin
And also the left corner of the right eye is still quite grey. I actually preferred your other one, I think this one is slightly less well done.

Keep it up though!
(03-18-2011, 01:51 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]And also the left corner of the right eye is still quite grey. I actually preferred your other one, I think this one is slightly less well done.

Keep it up though!

yea the other one had very little detail
my next one imma try one with alot of detail. maybe like a landscape or something
(03-18-2011, 12:55 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]The lips seem a bit orange.

lol I think you're referring to her lipstick?

Are you sure you didn't go from the recolored version to the original version and changed their tags on your post? lol Smile doesn't look so bad though.. good job.

As Untouch had pointed out though, you can see some greyscale spots on her face skin just before the hair areas
Little mistakes, but job well done.
That looks very nice. Well done.
Beautiful work. I especially love the eyes. You brought her eyes out quite well Big Grin
Pages: 1 2