Support Forums

Full Version: Custom MyBB theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering if anyone would be so kind to make me a custom theme for my MyBB forum? I'd be willing to pay, but not at this time. If not, is it hard to make my own?
If don't have experience with HTML & CSS, then yes it will be hard. Otherwise, it will be fairly straight forward, only very time consuming.
(03-18-2011, 12:28 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]If don't have experience with HTML & CSS, then yes it will be hard. Otherwise, it will be fairly straight forward, only very time consuming.

Ok, then this will be hard then Omg I wish that people didnt over-use themes...
(03-18-2011, 12:42 PM)Man Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, then this will be hard then Omg I wish that people didnt over-use themes...
I'm not *nearly* done with mine, but the theme that's on mine is done by hand.
Link is in my signature, and I'm still working bugs out of the website.
(03-18-2011, 01:18 PM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not *nearly* done with mine, but the theme that's on mine is done by hand.
Link is in my signature, and I'm still working bugs out of the website.

The theme is nice for a forum like yours. All you need is the custom icons. What sucks is that I'm not very good with graphics, or CSS. So basically, i'm screwed on the theme. The theme i'm currently using, it isnt used often by any forums. So, I think I'll be good for awhile.
There are lot of young developers besides the legends like dynaxel and nanoskinners
Of them contact:
www.giratinascave.com joenzz
www.wb-dev.net Andon
www.cmybb.com
www.soportemybb.com

if u use it for ur personal use take a good theme that has good templates and edit it to ur need.
Well i am a doctor and 3 months ago i dont even know a simple html,
But now i can make any edits in templates,even i can do css works.
So i got a nice theme and designed for my use.
Only thing i wanna say u is spend time on the templates read them and make edits.

See my forum in my signature and please do not register as it is my college forum.
I could if you want, but I will charge depending on what you need done.

PM me for more info :3