Support Forums

Full Version: Need A YouTube Background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I am in need of a YouTube background for a PROFESSIONAL page I am producing, and I was wondering if any of you GFX artists were interested in helping me out with this project.

This is definitely a fun graphic to do, and I would REALLY appreciate it.

If you're interested in more information, please reply below and I will contact you.

Thanks,
Ambition
I'm interested. I'd expect payment though.
(03-15-2011, 04:16 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested. I'd expect payment though.

Hmm.. I was looking for somebody who was willing to do this for free, but I see why you would request to be payed.

What if I credited you and promoted you on the channel? It's going to be a VERY popular YouTube channel and your graphics would get a lot of exposure, I could post a disclaimer in the info box with your e-mail or something so you can get a lot of potential PAYING customers?
(03-15-2011, 12:26 PM)Ambition Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. I was looking for somebody who was willing to do this for free, but I see why you would request to be payed.

What if I credited you and promoted you on the channel? It's going to be a VERY popular YouTube channel and your graphics would get a lot of exposure, I could post a disclaimer in the info box with your e-mail or something so you can get a lot of potential PAYING customers?

Sorry but if you're wanting something professional then I'd expect payment. I'm sure there are others on here who may do it for free though so good luck.
(03-15-2011, 12:36 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but if you're wanting something professional then I'd expect payment. I'm sure there are others on here who may do it for free though so good luck.

Hmm .. how much do you want?
(03-15-2011, 12:43 PM)Ambition Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm .. how much do you want?

Depends how much time it takes me to make. Maybe £5?
(03-15-2011, 12:59 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Depends how much it takes me to make. Maybe £5?

Would you be willing to get paid in a few weeks? I don't have a PayPal account now and I'm planning on setting it up within the next few days.
I'm still looking for somebody to do this - anybody interested?
Vouch for Fragma. I'd go with him.