Support Forums

Full Version: Getting new phone soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, so i am up for an upgrade from AT&T soon, and i was wondering what phones you guys recommend.

current phone is an iphone 2g (original one FTL)

phones im thinking about:
HTC inspire 4g
HTC aria
Either the first one of droid 2? Tongue
(03-14-2011, 03:26 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: [ -> ]Either the first one of droid 2? Tongue

i said AT&T the droid 2 is not AT&T..... something tells me truthfully your just trying to get your post count up as easily as possible
Im the man to tell you! Definitely get an android. And get the atrix just because it has a dual core chip and is 1000 mhz . (yea phones are getting dual core and and the atrix is one of the first) It also has a laptop that you hook it up too, that is an ubuntu version made just for it.You can brows the internet and your phone on the laptop. I currently have the samsung captivate. . Hope this helps Smile Oh yea it is also a 4g phone. http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices...ZG0h7ObwUa
(03-14-2011, 03:42 PM)Psychosis Wrote: [ -> ]i said AT&T the droid 2 is not AT&T..... something tells me truthfully your just trying to get your post count up as easily as possible

Well I didn't know it wasn't AT&T... :/
And I'm just tryna give my opinion.. My friend had the HTC, he bought it for 400$ and it was good but it's your choice.. Blackhat
I got the HTC inspire today it is a preety awesome phone, but HUGE.
The HTC Thunderbolt looks very nice.
HTC Thunderbolt bro, but If its not for AT&T Id get the latest Android.
(03-16-2011, 02:43 PM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: [ -> ]The HTC Thunderbolt looks very nice.

(03-16-2011, 02:49 PM)HecticHydra Wrote: [ -> ]HTC Thunderbolt bro, but If its not for AT&T Id get the latest Android.

please start reading posts not just the OP before you post thank you. requesting for mod to close.
(03-16-2011, 03:05 PM)Psychosis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2011, 02:49 PM)HecticHydra Wrote: [ -> ]HTC Thunderbolt bro, but If its not for AT&T Id get the latest Android.

please start reading posts not just the OP before you post thank you. requesting for mod to close.

Oops, sorry. Congratulations on your new phone. Smile
Pages: 1 2