Support Forums

Full Version: Can you believe it's 11 years gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You might call me an idiot but I can't believe it's 11 years since the millenium. I remember celebrating it. Now I'm about to graduate high school. I can't even believe it.
What are your thought on how years past Rapidly? Some of you might think Life is the most freakin slow thing ever. I personally do not think it is like that.
What's your views on that?
I know, it went so fast Sad
Oh gosh you're so right! I believe that in a blink we will all the old faggots drinking beer on the couch all dya long :3
Life's too short.

Greatest words ever spoken.
Happy to see that you guys agree. I don't know, but I think that's kinda sad that life is short. Sad
(03-14-2011, 10:33 AM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]Life's too short.

Greatest words ever spoken.

If only everyone took a moment each day to remember that. Yeah, I was just being a hypocrite sadly. Whistle
I do remember it even though I was around 4, it seems as if it was only yesterday.Ohmy

EDIT: OP it's retarded. I used to say retarted back in grade 5 though >.< .
I can't really feel the same, as I'm only in 9th grade, but I see where you're going.
-I got the same feeling Smile.
(03-14-2011, 11:35 AM)DaBaws Wrote: [ -> ]I can't really feel the same, as I'm only in 9th grade, but I see where you're going.
-I got the same feeling Smile.

I'm in ninth also, but it does seem as if it's going by too fast nonetheless.
I can't believe we're practically halfway through March, seems like the 1st was yesterday lol.
Yeap, life goes by pretty fast ^^
Pages: 1 2