Support Forums

Full Version: Need help(Mybb)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay I just made a forum but need some help. I need to change the text by the banner and the clear image thing. [img][Image: helpyv.th.gif][/img]
Show us a link to your forum.
If im not mistaken you want to change the Green night bit? Thats an image. Just change the image to one you made or delete it.
How would I delete it? I am useing mybbnew hosting.
Perhaps just overriding with a new image will be easiest?
Perhaps grab the header_bg.png and make a copy of it and rename it to logo.gif and it will remove the logo but you really need one so i say replace it is best.
/images/GreenNight/logo.gif
/images/GreenNight/header_bg.png
how do I do that? also how do I remove the clear image to the left?
You're going to need some sort of image creating software, gimp, photoshop, fireworks, etc. Then, all you do is upload your new image to the server with FTP, and go into your theme in your Admin CP and make the logo directory wherever you uploaded it to.
But im using the default hosting.
Default hosting? There is no such thing as default hosting. What exactly are you talking about? What I told you will change the logo (which is what you have circled on the left). I don't know which theme you are using so I can't tell you anything about that random image that is not showing up on the right.

To change the logo you are going to have to do what I told you to do, upload it via FTP. I usually upload it as /images/logo.png.
Pages: 1 2