Support Forums

Full Version: A way for your website to be successful WEBSITE TRAFFIC!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! Do you need cheap but reliable quality website traffic?
Do you have a high Google Adsense/Bid traffic CTR? Or maybe you just want to lower your Alexa rating!

No matter what you want traffic for I got it here for you, at anytime, at some of the cheapest prices!

Let me first say that this traffic I sell is great quality from quality countries, mainly it comes from Europe, but also from the Americas too! You'll hardly find any Asian, and other 3rd world traffic with me. Also, my traffic doesn't use bots, my traffic uses real people, which can actually increase sales, ad clicks, etc, depending on if it interests the person viewing your site! My traffic comes from expired domains, PTC, redirecting traffic and various random people.

My cheapest traffic package is 10K in traffic, I can deliver at any rate you'd like a day, so if you only want 50 views from your 10K, I can do it, or if you want 5K a day from your 10K, I can do that too! You get to choose!
[Image: 2n15hlu.jpg]

Prices can vary, but this is what I have them at now. Remember, these aren't set prices and I may be able to give a little bit of a bargain here and there to some people, depending on their site and package size they're looking to buy. Prices are as follows:

1k traffic- $2
3k traffic- $5.50
10K traffic - $12
30K traffic - $30
50K traffic - $42
100k traffic - $70

Contact me for a quote on higher package prices, I can do a maximum of a 2 million package.

Remember, cheaper traffic doesn't offer quality. I don't know how many times I've found a person who can buy 1000 views of traffic for $1 and have got their accounts on Adsense/Bid traffic banned because it is using bot traffic, and coming in from Asia. I offer 100% guaranteed adsense/bid traffic safe traffic that can actually help increase your profits!

If you're looking at buying a package, PM me here and we can talk, discuss business and make the deal!

Thank you SF, I look forward to doing some business.
Would you do this on YouTube vids?
(07-13-2011, 08:46 AM)Kyle FYI™ Wrote: [ -> ]Would you do this on YouTube vids?

I was thinking the same thing. Would it work well?