Support Forums

Full Version: my intro for stratz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Well i noticed stratz intro slacked a little and i needed a project, so i tried my best and made an into for him. Its not finished as i have to add sound to it still.
No i will not make you a free intro.
programs used:
* photoshop
* cinema 4d
* after effects
Time spent : about a day
rate on a scale of 1/10

things to do: sound
It cuts off a little at the very end. Try to work on transitions as well, like at least fading out to black or white. Also the spotlight that goes across the top corner is pretty basic, you should edit the colors and brightness of it to make it fit with the clip better.

6/10

good concept
(03-13-2011, 10:35 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]It cuts off a little at the very end. Try to work on transitions as well, like at least fading out to black or white. Also the spotlight that goes across the top corner is pretty basic, you should edit the colors and brightness of it to make it fit with the clip better.

6/10

good concept

Actually about the ending, for some reason when i put it on a website it does that, If you watch it right from my channel you can see i fade it out to white.
(03-13-2011, 10:39 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Actually about the ending, for some reason when i put it on a website it does that, If you watch it right from my channel you can see i fade it out to white.

Ohh... Yeah I keep forgetting that sometimes youtube does that. I'm used to viewing all of my projects from files directly on my computer. After I render an output for a project I leave space in at the end that doesn't have any objects on the timeline just so that I can make sure that that extra 2-5 seconds gets cut off instead of part of the video if I cut the length too short when saving.

That's my strategy to avoid that lol Smile 2 seconds minimum extra.
that's cool one good work
(03-13-2011, 10:41 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh... Yeah I keep forgetting that sometimes youtube does that. I'm used to viewing all of my projects from files directly on my computer. After I render an output for a project I leave space in at the end that doesn't have any objects on the timeline just so that I can make sure that that extra 2-5 seconds gets cut off instead of part of the video if I cut the length too short when saving.

That's my strategy to avoid that lol Smile 2 seconds minimum extra.
Yea this is only like my third intro ever so next time i will leave a little more time for the white to fade in.

here's one of my favorite intros that i've seen. Maybe you could try adding some more effects next time you make one as well Smile
(03-14-2011, 12:52 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]

here's one of my favorite intros that i've seen. Maybe you could try adding some more effects next time you make one as well Smile
Yea i was mainly focusing on 3d text and good shines. I achieved what i wanted I think.
Good Job, looks really good Smile 8/10, You could add, like said above, a bit more effects to it though.
That's pretty good but it's pretty basic mabye a bit more effects or a better background. 7/10