Support Forums

Full Version: Practice makes Perfect!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do you guys actually practice a game to get PERFECT at it. Like on COD ONLINE, do you actually play a private match by yourself & look for spots to get the most kills or like on Blackops, do you play against the "bots" & practice to get PERFECT? Or for any other games...

Do you?
No lol, you learn all that as you play against others.
I wouldn't waste my time playing against bots unless it's for hack testing.
Nope, I just go straight into the game and learn as I play. I find it easier that way, and less boring.
I play fighters alot.
I have for years.
Each time I get one, I practice a little to get used to it.
Doesn't take much time, but it's always worth it.
No I don't practice it's a waste of time because even if I practice, I will suck (at FPS). Other games like fighter,sports, etc yes I practise to know how to play.
I used to do this a lot on Halo 3. I would explore each map for hiding spots, special jumps, etc. that could help me out whilst playing other online. I found that they do in fact come in handy from time to time. I could hide then pop out of nowhere and kill the enemy. I didn't to this as much in other games though I just kind of jumped into COD.
Only games I've done this with were MGS4 & Racedriver Grid.

I'm not a big gamer though.
I did some intense practicing back when I was into Guitar Hero. I remember doing nothing but playing the intro to Through The Fire and Flames for days so I could do it perfectly.

However, for most games, it's not really practice. It's not a job after all, it's a game meant for fun. If you play it, you'll just naturally get better at it over time. I normally don't like treating games like a sport or a job I HAVE to get better at. Except for Tetris; slowly cutting down on my 40 lines time every few days.
I lose interest in a game once it becomes too much of a competition. I like challenge, but I don't like games that require me to do nothing else. Smile
No, play against different people with different skills makes you better.
Pages: 1 2 3