Support Forums

Full Version: Add to Buddy/Ignore List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: faebb8026955cc80fd441a35adaa286e.png]

On the Support-Green theme this is what I see. It's a very small issue, but if a solution is presented let's do it.
Nothing gets past you lol.

Doubt this will be a top priority for Omni.
Yeah, you've been posting everything you can find in the Site Suggestions area so far lol. It's not a big deal though, the icons should be good enough for now to know which one is which.
(03-13-2011, 06:33 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, you've been posting everything you can find in the Site Suggestions area so far lol. It's not a big deal though, the icons should be good enough for now to know which one is which.

New members won't know it though, I didn't know what those buttons was until I went back & read the topic of this thread, lol.
(03-13-2011, 06:35 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: [ -> ]New members won't know it though, I didn't know what those buttons was until I went back & read the topic of this thread, lol.

New members won't use immediately Support Green.
What's is this theme Omniscient was talking about? How do I get it?
(03-13-2011, 07:59 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: [ -> ]What's is this theme Omniscient was talking about? How do I get it?

User CP, Edit Options, Bord Style.
Bumping this up. It'd be an easy manual fix.