Support Forums

Full Version: Domain Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.blackopgaming.com

Not worth much. Expires 2011-07-17. Can easily be indexed by Google as the domain isn't brand new.

Simply post a number 1-300 and I'll try and figure out how to transfer it to you. I will not pay any fees, sadly. It is registered with moniker.com. Only 3 guessing per day and no double posting.

Go! Thumbsup

(Perhaps you should PM somebody who won't take part, with the number you are thinking of, so that it is fair).
That is a good idea, but then there is a chance the number will get out. I have the # in a text file, I have no reason to be bribed haha.

[Image: a58921adeae84acf5e0a886a6c846ce9.png]
(03-13-2011, 05:46 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]That is a good idea, but then there is a chance the number will get out. I have the # in a text file, I have no reason to be bribed haha.

[Image: a58921adeae84acf5e0a886a6c846ce9.png]

You could always PM Omni. I know DAMINK did this once with a similar competition.

Omni has been PM'd.
I'd also set a requirement for the amount of times somebody can guess each day. For example, DAMINK allowed 3 guesses per day, and his number was between 1 & 200. It lasted 15 threads by the way.
45 is my guess. but not sure what to do with the domain.
I'm guessing there aren't any requirements?

Jameson

I guesssss 212
I choose 13!
Pages: 1 2