Support Forums

Full Version: Uncle's New Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I love it. The features are amazing and it is an 'angry' looking car. Very nice imo.

I don't know any of the specs because I didn't ask and my knowledge on cars is limited but what do you guys think? It's a dodge charger(hemi). Something like that Thumbsup
That's a pretty good car buddy, if not that, a great car.
Nice nice, I like mustangs.
Your uncle is a boss.
(03-13-2011, 03:07 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: [ -> ]Nice nice, I like mustangs.

That's a Dodge Charger, but ok.

New chargers have a Hemi V8, 382 BHP I think? But they're too heavy to really be that quick.
(03-14-2011, 06:50 AM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]That's a Dodge Charger, but ok.

New chargers have a Hemi V8, 382 BHP I think? But they're too heavy to really be that quick.

Not like you'd be going that fast in any public area anyway. Most cars in the US will barely break the 90 mph zone in much of the country.
(03-14-2011, 08:45 AM)Duzzlight Wrote: [ -> ]Not like you'd be going that fast in any public area anyway. Most cars in the US will barely break the 90 mph zone in much of the country.

Whether or not you're fast, you could be quick to accelerate. Nothing beats hammering down and just taking off. Just look at an old GTX, 0-60 in 3.9 seconds Thumbsup