Support Forums

Full Version: New Infinity SF Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just recently designed a new signature to use finally Smile And I added a feather of my own to it to let it match the SF board community.

Infinity SF Signature (Click to View)
It kinda just looks plain and boring. Don't like the feather either.
I'm not much of a text signature fan unless it's more complex and a good design.
Although I supose it sort of fits the theme of supportforums.
I'm not a fan of either of the font's used. The feather looks strange as well.
And I agree with Untouch, it looks quite boring and dull.

(03-13-2011, 05:13 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Although I supose it sort of fits the theme of supportforums.

You suppose? lol. It matches everything. The colors I used are the exact hex codes of the green on the forum, and the grey is a similar shade as well. The only slightly different colors are the ones on the feather. The feather is just a photoshop brush. I just wanted something professional looking. Nothing too fancy though. I think if I turned up the opacity on all of the objects it would take away some of that dull effect. I lowered it on every layer in this image so that it would blend into the grey better than having bold colors. I messed up on color matching for the feather, but it's close enough.

I even got a matching green avatar haha Smile
I like the feather, but although the colours complement the forum theme, the elements don't match each other.

The avatar is my favourite of the forum.
It's rather astonishing. Could you possibly create me one?
love it lmao
Feather is good, but text is kinda smiple.
Nice work man keep it up.
(03-17-2011, 03:24 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Feather is good, but text is kinda smiple.

Simple is sometimes better, simple is a professional look, I wouldn't want a graphics masterpiece for the effect I was going for. I just wanted the feater, the text, and the colors to match the boards theme