Support Forums

Full Version: New [Support] Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a new avatar that I created. The "S" stands for "Support." I created everything in the image myself, using circle overlaps, and different layer properties.

[Image: ButtonSupportF.png]
Looks very nice. I like the shine & the font chosen for the S works perfectly.

Great work mate.
(03-13-2011, 05:50 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nice. I like the shine & the font chosen for the S works perfectly.

Great work mate.

I was going to choose a font called Abadon for the S but this one looked more technical in the end. I went through tons of versions of changing the colors of each ring, the text, and playing around with emboss and extruding features. This was the best I could do, so I hope it's good lol. It didn't get any better than this for me. I'd have to spend some more time on it.
That looks nice bro. My attempts at making a glossy orb without a tutorial come off very badly. Yours looks very nice, though. No comments to improve.
Thanks Smile I kinda followed this example from google

[Image: shiny-orb-website-button27.jpg]

but I added a few more rings, and more of a chrome effect that I came up with on my own for the design.
Looks great Big Grin Make one of me to please ^Tongue
Should make the S yellow and add glow properties so it looks like it was a button that was turned on. Just an idea Big Grin
(03-13-2011, 07:31 AM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]Should make the S yellow and add glow properties so it looks like it was a button that was turned on. Just an idea Big Grin

Actually a glow would look very nice. Although it would have to be quite subtle so it didn't ruin the gloss effect.
Yeah Smile I just added an engraved effect for something cliche' lol
I really like it. It reminds me of a bubble level.

[Image: bubble.png]
Pages: 1 2