Support Forums

Full Version: 9/11/01 + 3/10/11 = 12/21/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
9/11/01 + 3/10/11 = 12/21/12

9/11/01 for those of you that don't know, is the day the terrorist attack's occurred in New York City.

3/10/11 for those of you that don't know, is the day the earthquake hit japan and caused all this trouble in the world.

12/21/12 for those of you that don't know, is the day that is rumored to me the end of the world.

Add up the first 2 dates and you get the second one. Coincidence? I don't think so.
Actually the earthquake hit on 3/11/11 so this whole thread is invalid. Secondly, you are acting like there was NO type of disaster between 9/11/01 and 3/11/11. Besides the year 4012 is far from now.

Think before making these types of threads Big Grin
(03-12-2011, 07:06 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the earthquake hit on 3/11/11 so this whole thread is invalid. Secondly, you are acting like there was NO type of disaster between 9/11/01 and 3/11/11. Besides the year 4012 is far from now.

Think before making these types of threads Big Grin

Sorry if I'm wrong buddy,
It's alright to be wrong. I just dislike things like this haha
(03-12-2011, 07:16 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]It's alright to be wrong. I just dislike things like this haha

One of my friends told me this actually & I just assumed that he was correct but, "my mistake" & I saw it on another forum too...
Yeah I saw it dismorning sort of went viral.
Complete rubbish.
Wait though, what time was it in Japan when the quake hit? They're in different time zones so it could of been the tenth there.

Nonetheless, this is nothing but a neat coincidence. Thanks for sharing though. I saw this on one of those facebook like-pages earlier.
I'd like to tell you something, technically it was 3/11/11 as it was Friday for them at 2PM Locally. So your theory is basically crap just saying and when you're working with numerology you're suppose to add all the numbers into one.
Guys, please stop posting & telling me I'm wrong, I agree I am, but I saw this & wanted to share. My mistake, sorry. If I could close this, I would surely do.
Pages: 1 2