Support Forums

Full Version: [OneADay] Difference between a E-Gangster and a rEal-Gangster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you guys for coming to OneADay, neat stuff, neat news, and sometimes even sweet exploits! Today, we will be looking at something somewhat funny the term "E-Gangster"

Shoot 'Em up:
What does the E-Gangster do when hes angry? Well the E gangster really get low, this foo' might try to hack into your system, put wrost of all his hacks are through a .BAT (Batch file) he will trick you into thinking that your system is getting hacked, and best of all, the next day when he goes to school, he gets his ass Kicked! Most people look at him as the "Top crap", but he sits behind that PC, and will comment on everyones mistakes

What the real Gangster Does? The real gangster, he doesnt play no games, you just ripped him off on a big drug trade, and now hes "Pissed", hes coming for your ass, hes going to knock your ass out! And if you try to get up, he will stomp your face in, this gangster usaully brings 5 other people with him, so they can all kick your ass at once

Stealing from them

What the E-Gangster does when you steal from him? Oh brotha, you better watch out, this E Gangster is rated red, and he plays with fire, he might just hack into your facebook account and change your picture to something like "HACKED", this Gangster doesn't do much other than that but keep saying to you "You got hacked brotha, I will hack you ass again!"

What the real Gangster does?
Bitch, you are dead, I dont know about ya, and who you are, but you are probally looking at the "Game Over" Screen right about now, this gangster will beat the living crap out of you, he will probally burn your house down, and he will make his whole gang kick your ass

What these Gangsters has in common?
  • They're are both assholes
  • They cant do much damage when they are not in a group
  • They do illegal work to make money
  • They goto your property and "Deface" or "Tag" it up
  • They think their bad ass, well untill the FBI come
  • They trade their tools/drugs for money
  • They work underground
  • And last but not least, noone gives a fu**?

Thanks guys, From [ONEaDay]
Lol, interesting but not all is/are right.
Haha I know, I had to get something in before the day Closed.