Support Forums

Full Version: Liquid Renders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be updating this thread with various liquid style RealFlow renders for you to use. Heres one to start things off:
(click to enlarge)

[Image: liquid.png]
Wow it looks fairly good, Thanks.
You created this in Cinema4D I see Smile I recognised it because it looks similar to one of the tutorials you have on your site. Only, instead a still image of the animation.
(03-12-2011, 02:31 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]You created this in Cinema4D I see Smile I recognised it because it looks similar to one of the tutorials you have on your site. Only, instead a still image of the animation.

Actually it was made in RealFlow. This would be incredibly difficult to create using Cinema 4D.
I don't think it could be that difficult.

But assuming how you've done lots of recent projects in Cinema4D I was suprised to see that this wasn't from that program lol. It looks good, but i'd need to use my imagination to think of a way to put it to use Smile
(03-12-2011, 02:42 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it could be that difficult.

But assuming how you've done lots of recent projects in Cinema4D I was suprised to see that this wasn't from that program lol. It looks good, but i'd need to use my imagination to think of a way to put it to use Smile

You can do it using Cinema 4D's metaballs, but to get it looking as good as anything created in RealFlow is very hard. Which is why people use RealFlow for liquid. It's not only creating liquid, but it's also controlling it.