Support Forums

Full Version: Sexy speed edit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought this was pretty cool.

That is some very good work. The attention to detail is great, although I'm not feeling the amount of trees to the left of the image, and feel the sky could look slightly more deathly.
That is some amazingly creative work... I must say Smile really interesting. He basically re-modeled the entire city with renders and different images.
Dam that guy is good. That must have taken some time and he clearly planned it all out before he started on photoshop.
(03-11-2011, 03:24 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Dam that guy is good. That must have taken some time and he clearly planned it all out before he started on photoshop.

That's usually what the professionals do. Same thing with 3D animation, it's all drawn out into vectors for ideas first before they actually even think about starting it.
where can i learn some intro to adobe photshop?
(03-11-2011, 04:33 PM)jinjin12 Wrote: [ -> ]where can i learn some intro to adobe photshop?

Here you go.

http://adf.ly/mJts
Amazing. That is all I can say. If I could use another word, my next word would be surprising. I really did not know photoshop could do all this. Guess I was wrong Smile Great Share.
Photoshop can do much more than this. lol
It just takes time and patience.
Lmao photoshop's the crap, I just love it! Nice outcome D:
Oh Codad Law ma RATs crew buddie :3
Pages: 1 2 3