Support Forums

Full Version: Official Xbox 360 Cheats for Halo 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are an avid fan of playing Halo 3 on your Xbox 360 console, then it may help you to learn about the Xbox 360 cheats for Halo 3. These game cheats will most certainly give you an unfair advantage, and for this reason you must try not to use them very often. Like all other video games, Halo 3 also has some cheat codes that help one to do things that they normally can't, but this is not the way the game was designed to be played.

Almost every single video game title has a set of cheat codes that can be activated, and all the game developers do this on purpose. If there is a certain part of the game that you are unable to clear, these Xbox 360 cheats for Halo 3 will help you overcome the situation. Some cheat codes are simply made for the gamer to perform some seemingly useless tasks during the game as well.

Halo 3 Cheats for Xbox 360

Halo 3 continues from the highly successful Halo series and was released in September 2007 across many countries. It is a First Person Shooter game (FPS) developed exclusively for the Xbox 360 by Bungie, and is one of the best Xbox 360 games around. The story arc is about an interstellar war being fought in the 26th century between an alien race (known as the Covenant) and the United Nations Space Command allied with another alien race known as the Elites. You will play as the Master Chief, a cybernetically enhanced supersoldier.

Here are some of the most popularly used Microsoft Xbox 360 cheats for Halo 3.
Left analog stick + LB + RB + A + Down - By keeping this combination pressed for 3 seconds your weapon will get lowered and not be visible on the screen. You will see the weapon again when you shoot.
Left analog stick + LB + RB + A + Up - Keep this pressed to go into camera mode and to change the coordinates of the camera as you please.
Left analog stick + Right analog stick [Press left on D-Pad] - By keeping this pressed for 3 seconds you will be able to toggle the pan-cam in any way that you please.
Unfortunately, these are the only cheats that you can make use of in Halo 3. All the other codes and guides of Halo 3 that you find on the Internet are merely tips for various stages in the game, and these can be used in order to get a special weapon or other equipment.

There are many unlockable achievements within the game though, that can be opened by you by performing some certain tasks. Note that almost all these achievements can only be unlocked if you play Halo 3 online.

If you are still wondering about Xbox 360 cheats for Halo 3 then you will be left disappointed as there are no more than the 3 cheats mentioned here. These combinations do not even qualify as cheat codes themselves. In all fairness, they are simply tools that can be used while one is playing the game.
I was wondering how people make their gun lower when they make Machininmas, I will try this out next time Im screwing around on good old H3 Smile
Reach has a weapon lowering combination too, you know.
(03-10-2011, 06:01 PM)Locke Wrote: [ -> ]Reach has a weapon lowering combination too, you know.

Honestly,I still play H3 more than I play Reach,Well I derank on H3 alot lol.
Thanks for the share man I never knew how to do that stuff. Thanks again.
With the Gun lowering, It will only work when NOT connected to Xbox LIVE.