Support Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new here kinda, I'm 17 now & have a son.
Happy life with a great wife, I'm heading to collage soon.
I'm a HF member, Zeus leader of the Rat's Crew & looking to give back since HF is down.
One of my favorite people of all times!!! Welcome to the site Zeus...

Now no LQ posts just for an award ;)
I'm Qwazz the other leader of the rats crew.
^_^
Welcome Here! SF is a small community compared to HF but very helpful and kind people! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Also, yea HF is down that's sucks... I wonder why...!

EDIT: Damn I just remembered you. You said that I need to PM you about my VB skills in my application for Rats' Crew! I did not PM you because you were limited lol... I completely forgot about that! I will PM you when HF is running back.
hey man nice to meet you i am semi new here aswell
Damn,your 17 have a wife and a kid, thats G.

But welcome to SF
Nice, I might be sticking around for a while today.
Also no I wont post 100 post for the award, I'm lazy.
(03-10-2011, 01:55 PM)Remember.. Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I might be sticking around for a while today.
Also no I wont post 100 post for the award, I'm lazy.

I did 100 posts for the award but I'm still active because it's a very good forum! Victoire
(03-10-2011, 01:54 PM)мιкe Wrote: [ -> ]Damn,your 17 have a wife and a kid, thats G.

But welcome to SF

Yea me 2 I was like Damn! I'm soon 17 and I can't imagine myself having a wife and a kid at this age!Ohmy
(03-10-2011, 01:57 PM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: [ -> ]I did 100 posts for the award but I'm still active because it's a very good forum! Victoire
(03-10-2011, 01:54 PM)мιкe Wrote: [ -> ]Damn,your 17 have a wife and a kid, thats G.

But welcome to SF

Yea me 2 I was like Damn! I'm soon 17 and I can't imagine myself having a wife and a kid at this age!Ohmy

That has happen to be before you come for a bad reason then stay over the quality of the site. That's iroinc to me haha
Yes a wife it's grate you should try it some time.
(03-10-2011, 01:46 PM)Remember.. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm new here kinda, I'm 17 now & have a son.
Happy life with a great wife, I'm heading to collage soon.
I'm a HF member, Zeus leader of the Rat's Crew & looking to give back since HF is down.

Zeus ma bish! :3 Are you serious bout the son/wife thing? didn't knew D: