Support Forums

Full Version: Visit DubTalk.com | The Dubstep community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.gif]
What is DubTalk?
DubTalk is a new internaitonal Dubstep community. We - the admins, co-owners and such - are 100% dedicated to the new project, and we'll all be spending alot of time, money and effort on this.

Why would you visit us?
As already said, we're 100% dedicated to this project, and we'll spend alot of time, money and effort on making this a nice and active forum.
Alot of stuff isn't done yet, but we're working on it.
We're moving to a new host hopefully today, or tommorow.
A custom theme is about to be launched.
We're playing with an idea, where the months 'best' member, would receieve an award, but that isn't all done yet.

Anything I can help with?

The only thing we're needing from our members at the moment, is advertising.
We do not need any staff, admins etc. at the moment, so please don't waste your time asking.
Kind regards, DaBaws aka. Simse.

Pretty cool site tbh. Since it is a site for music you should get a site radio, DJ, and request system setup. They are pretty legit and fun for members.
(03-08-2011, 11:40 PM)Codad Law Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool site tbh. Since it is a site for music you should get a site radio, DJ, and request system setup. They are pretty legit and fun for members.
I'm a DJ myself, this sounds pretty good.
I'll have a look into it mate, thanks.
(03-08-2011, 11:47 PM)DaBaws Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a DJ myself, this sounds pretty good.
I'll have a look into it mate, thanks.
Yeah, an old site I was a mod on had it. it was pretty cool. We had a live request app and everything. The add-on or w/e costs a bit though. Not sure if there is a free one.
I don't think you should open it until you have a theme sorted out. Just my opinion.
(03-09-2011, 04:38 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you should open it until you have a theme sorted out. Just my opinion.
I'll keep it open, however, we won't start to advertise for real before we got the theme.

We're going to advertise via FaceBook ads, Google AdWords and so on Smile.
I'll join, but hopefully you'll be getting a theme soon.
When I read the title, I thought it was Fragma's. Tongue
And I agree with Fragma's post.
Nah mine will be better mwahaha. ;)
Yeah, because I'ma be registered there.
Pages: 1 2 3