Support Forums

Full Version: Hello RDCA here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello support forums,
I am RDCA aka Dustin as my real name. I am 15 turning 16 soon, and love to code and take apart/ build things. One of my favorite hobbies is xbox. i have taken my xbox apart multiple times and put it back together. Also gaming is really what got me inspired with coding.
I have pretty good grammar and an amazing understanding of languages for the most part, but my spelling is atrocious but that's what spell check is for. I try to fix any grammatical errors i make along with spelling. I speak English as my primary language and i am taking Latin and i find it pretty simple. I also can understand some Spanish and i have a love science and debating. As for math i can understand anything really but algebra. That is my lowest math score. So if you need help on writing an essay or just wanting a moral debate contact me. Also as many of you i am also from hack forums. I am uber and have donated like 8 usd but i plan on donating more. So thanks for reading people of sf, i hope you have a good day.
Welcome to SF RDCA. (: