Support Forums

Full Version: Need a bit of help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I didn't really think this belonged in the Emotional Support section, but still hoping you guys can help me out.

I'm planning on asking my girlfriend to prom within this week. Basically my idea is to give her five gifts throughout the day (not from me, friends will give them to her) that each have a letter that spell out "P R O M ?" or something along those lines. And then give her a note at the end with my name and asking her.

So any suggestions on what to get her? Nothing too expensive, I just need five average type things.

I was thinking of the following:
A teddy bear
Box of chocolates
Flowers

Any other suggestions?
That is actually a really clever way to play it out, with the cards that spell out PROM. I like that idea and as for the gifts I'm sure she will love anything you give her, those things you named are the ideal gifts that girls usually love. I couldn't really think of what else other than a bottle of wine (depending on how old you are or if you even drink.) The PROM card idea would be enough in my opinion and the gifts are just icing on the cake.
That is very romantic I would say go for it! Great Idea very unique!
You could send something that might only mean something to you two? Maybe some jewlery as the last one. Nothing fancy, but something she could wear to prom.
Well, you have the basic idea down, do something unique and something she will never forget. Just research around on Google and see what comes up, get some ideas and go for it.
I would at least give her one gift personally (from yourself) & gifts you can give her: a necklace, teddybear, flowers, chocolates, etc.,

Also, get her friends to talk good about you to "her", (always be nice to her friends but always talk about "your love" around them and how much you like "her")

& treat her "awesome", especially in front of her friends, (give her attention, make her friends want a guy like you.
Good luck.
Are you still seeking suggestions?
I think she'd get the point before the present with "?" gets to her.