Support Forums

Full Version: Can't Install Windows Xp on my PC....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys.I have a problem.I wanted to format my PC and when I tried I had a problem.A Blue screen appears.I tried to install then Linux PC-BSD thought maybe the problem will not appear again.But nothing.I deleted all my data from my PC using Ultimate Boot CD.I tried then to install Windows XP but the same blue error page.Also tried with Removery Controller but nothing.What can I do (The Hard Disk is clean)?

Please Help me...
What does the error page say, that will give you enough information for us to help you.
Was able to use the Ultimate boot cd to delete but not the xp cd to install?
A bsod is hardware related generally speaking and i would have thought a linux distro would have loaded without a problem.
Perhaps its the cd that is the problem? Or the drive??
(10-17-2009, 03:22 AM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]What does the error page say, that will give you enough information for us to help you.

The problem is the BSOD (BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH).Just google it and this show you the page if you don't know what BSOD is.
So what can I now do?The CD for Windows XP is original.
(10-17-2009, 03:25 AM)kitos14 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is the BSOD (BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH).Just google it and this show you the page if you don't know what BSOD is.
So what can I now do?The CD for Windows XP is original.

Man everyone on here knows what a BSOD is, but what error message does it prints out.
I try to install Windows XP.I put inside the CD.At the start everything goes fine.It writes down some files and at the end it writes Start Windows a black screen appears and then it shows the Blue Screen writting something like "If you see for first time this error restart your PC.Else a virus or a new hardware or something new installed makes the problem" and the last line writes STOP..... some characters.
Format your drive. Make a partition then reboot. Then start again and delete partition then reinstall. And make sure your disk is clean ofcourse.
I deleted all the files from my hard disk and made a particion.But same problem.
You sure the cd is ok man?
Got another cd rom to try out?
yes.I tries 3 cd windows XP.One which I have written and 2 original.
Pages: 1 2 3